Thursday, April 5, 2012

Follow God's direction, You are in good way


Holy Week, when this week comes. Some people will call for swimming, outing, and other party staffs. But for me I will just be at home. 

My last year's Holy Week will be the same as this week now. I will stay together with my family, watching some recollection staffs on TV, Attending procession on Good Friday's night.

Its the week on how we look and reflect on the suffering and death of Christ. It previews of how our Lord Jesus Christ sacrificed himself just to save us from our sins.

This morning, I've been searching on Youtube. And I found a video thumbnail that encourages me to watch it, the video is entitled "Peter Parker Becomes a Priest". That time, I am thinking of Tobey Maguire will be in the video and doing some role of a priest in a movie or show, but it's not. I look on the interface and I see that the video's length is 20 mins above. I mean, this video is so long, I haven't finish watching a video on Youtube with a length 20 mins without pass-forwarding. But when the host starts his talk about "Why he chooses to be a priest and why he is a Catholic" I turn back saying to myself that oh, his story-telling is quite cool, his way of interaction is so more interesting.

His name is Father Andrew Trapp. He said, for the first time, he was just like a normal kid, watching Ninja Turtles, Transformers etc. And one day, God calls him and says God want him to be in that place. He believes that that is what God's reason why he is created for, to be a Priest. He also said that each of everyone will have a path to heaven. God has a plan for us from the beginning and we are created with a specific way to reach Heaven. he added.

And why he compares Peter Parker's life to his story?, I would first want you to watch it whole :)
(You'll never fall asleep at his sermon, swear)


Just say YES to whatever God' calling you to, and that you will be happy and fulfilled
--Father Andrew

The video was so inspiring i hope you give it a time to watch, and May God bless us all..

Thanks for Reading