Friday, June 10, 2011

Pippin's song (Lord of the Rings)

I am inspired of this song, I know many are not aware of Lord of the Rings in today's time because the series is  done and already showed seven years ago but I will gonna say that Lord of the Rings are the most epic and historical film of all times

and I think, there is not and there will be not be better movie than Lord of the Rings ever.

this Pippin's song is one of memorable part in the Lord of the Rings 3rd installment "The return of the Kings" I just amazed in the lyrics and in how Pippin sang this song, :D

Pippin
Oh wait for those who don't know who is Pippin he is the one in the photo above :D, and he is one of the 4 Hobbits in the Fellowship lead by Mr. Frodo :D





I will leave video from youtube here, for you to have an Idea on what I'm saying :D



                     


and now I'm looking forward to watch "the Hobbit"