Monday, November 14, 2011

My conclusion to Pacquiao-Marquez fight result

Manny Pacquiao praying at his corner for his battle against Juan Manuel Marquez at MGM Grand
Photo from: sports.yahoo.com
" After ROUND 12, Marquez PRAISED himself while Pacquiao PRAYED. See the Difference?? "

Emotion flows and told to be the reaction of the people who watched the fight of Manny pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez yesterday. The reaction has been seen in Twitter and Facebook that saying Pacquiao got undeserved win. Many says Marquez was the one who wins the fight and there are also many on the side of Pacquiao. Who really wins?

I also think that Pacquiao will lose the fight after I watched it in live stream and I decided to watch it again in the freeTV coverage of GMA 7 and I choose to have a scorecard in my hand. and I scored the bout 116-114 for Pacquiao.

In Round one no doubt the round is for Pacquiao round two is for Marquez and my round three is back to Pacquiao 3-2 round. 29-28 in my scorecard.

Round four was so close but I gave it to Manny, just a little little bit advantage 39-37 for Pacquiao.

Round five was dominated by Marquez there is so much clean punch landed to Pacquiao that time so 48-47 there.

Round six was also the same as the round four so close to judge but I decided again to gave it to Manny, Manny win just point one (.1) 58-56 for Pacquiao.

Round seven is a clear round for Marquez, combination of Marquez has been thrown and cleanly landed to Pacquiao. so 67-66.

Round eight to ROund nine is a domination of both fighter, when one of them thrown and landed a punch  the another one answers back and I decided to make it all tie 10-10 from round eight to nine. 87-86

Round ten is for Pacquiao, the camera also shows Marquez got a black eye in his right eye it shows that Pacquiao made his punches connected to Marquez so i gave the round for Pacquiao 97-95.

Round 11: i said that round seven is clearly for marquez now this round is no doubt for Pacman. Many combinations landed that time by Pacman and got hit Dinamita in his face I give it 10-9 for Manny (107-104).



Round 12 is for Marquez, that time he is the one attacking cause he already knew that that was the last round and he want to knockout Pacquiao so it's 116-114. 

So that I persuaded myself Pacquiao won the fight.

Note: In boxing if you are the challenger, you must be­ the aggressor but Marquez is not. Remember the first fight of them that ended in a draw decision?. That time Pacquiao was the challenger and also the aggressive fighter. He made Marquez down three times in round one but of course JMM is the champion that time the favor is on his hand. instead of making 10-6 one judge made it 10-7 that little thing can effect large thing in boxing.

I am not saying that you should have to believe me maybe I am wrong you just have to make your own decision of picking who really wins. But if you do not have much knowledge in boxing so you just have to inhale and exhale and do not say final words.

After all I also think that that was not the real Manny Pacquiao, Why Pacquiao did not show up what he showed from his previous fights?. Is there any distractions effect his mind, distractions like the problem from him and his wife (we all know that thing). Or maybe this is just an encouragement for Mayweather to fight. Questions must be answered soon.

Thanks for Reading.