Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Hobbit will rock the world before it ends in 2012


Obviously I'm a Lord of the Rings fan, and I truly glad when I heard that The Hobbit will come in 2012 (i heard it couple of years from now) Fake trailers come out in youtube, gathering over 6Million views even if it is not the official one. And at December 20, 2011 (Dec. 21 here in Philippines) the official trailer has been uploaded. "The Hobbit" got trends in twitter worldwide together with LOTR, Peter Jackson, Middle Earth and Tolkien. after yesterday I check the movie trailer today, I've got surprise, in a day the trailer got 4 Million views. take note "in a DAY".

I'm so exited, I so missed Middle earth in the big screen. 8 years from now the Trilogy of Lord of the Rings has ended. but hey it never be forgotten in the mind of the people. I truly believe that this movie will rock the Box Office than any other film. and I want it or maybe I'm surely that this can beat the Avatar record of most highest grossing film of all-time. The only bad news is, I just have to wait for it for a YEAR.

For those who miss Gandalf and Gollum, Check the trailer here.

Thanks for Reading!