Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Boromir's Death

The Sean Bean's death in the Lord of the Rings first installment was one of the most strongest scene in the movies.

Being one of the Fellowship's member who struggled to survive from the first movie, Sean Bean's character: "BOROMIR" had three arrows stocked in his body in the end of the film

Nakakaiyak 'yung scene na 'to. Syempre as a fan, sasabihin ko 'yun. Pero i think, as well as you will understand the story of the movie and the way it goes. And the way Boromir died, I can say it teared me.

The added sadness was provided by  the background music, and those last lines during the passing of Boromir.

Boromir
They took the little ones, Frodo. Where is Frodo?

Aragorn
I let Frodo go.

Boromir
Then you did what I did not. I tried to take the Ring from him.

Aragorn
The Ring is beyond our reach now.

Boromir
Forgive me. I did not see. I have failed you all.

Aragorn
No, Boromir. You fought bravely. You have kept your honor.

(Aragorn reaches for an arrow. Boromir grabs his arm.)

Boromir
Leave it! It is over. The world of Men will fall. And all will come to darkness. And my city to ruin.

Aragorn
I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you, I will not let the white city fall. Nor our people fail.

Bormir
Our people. Our people.

(Boromir reaches for his sword. Aragorn hands it to him, and he lays it over his body.)

I would have followed you, my brother. My captain. My King.

(Aragorn kisses his forehead.)

Aragorn
Be at peace, son of Gondor.





This shot. I'd just print-screen it from Youtube haha. Ang ganda ng capture.

Thanks for Reading.