Sunday, November 25, 2012

TWITTER = PRIVATE

So, I don't want to be a self-proclaimed hero in this post, but in some point maybe it will come in an arrogant view. 

Twitter is to be private, that was what it's supposed to and what I've used to know. It is not Facebook where you can add those accounts that you just met when you're playing Farmville, it is to be in the silent of your expressions. So why it is others just deal it with the followers?. To look intellectual?,  yes, having a high numbers of followers than your following is making you cool in the eye of other users but makes you also "suplado/mayabang" in some ways. 

Why I don't follow-back easily?. Okay, it is not because I don't want to add digits to my following numbers but it is because I don't have any idea of some of those following me. No mutual companion/s?, okay just stay there - that's how I deal.

One person shout-outed me recently, even I didn't ask her to do it. it is not fine for me because I can humbly say I don't need one, at nang-titrip lang naman s'ya. Anyway.

But then it is still anybody's choice. What you'll gonna do to your account is your own burden. You can use the cheats to bring-up followers. You can follow one-thousand accounts and immediately unfollowing them after they do your favor. Just be observant, because being in that perspective is being like the facebook-user that spreading spam-viruses through the chat-boxes.

I may look like a bossy or swaggering  whatever you call the term, but honestly, that three-hundred and twelve followers is not a big-deal for me. It took me since 2010 to earned it, and I don't have any options but to have it. The only compliment that followers gives you is when you tweeted a tweet and it occurred RETWEETS, and it will just hyperventilating your feeling.

But in the end, you'll not gonna get money, you will wake-up for another day and be a person that your classmates have known you and nothing will  change.

Thanks for Reading