Saturday, April 20, 2013

Death-days close to birth-days.

It might be just coincidence. But I always notice that there is more ratio of those who passed away, died within the span of a month before or after their birthday.

I'm just having a will to blog this because my birthday is near and I think I am an accident prone since March 29. I've been experiencing unlucky turn of events in my life now. Sometimes it occurred open wound and once almost took my life LOL.

And I know people who belong to this topic;
My Grandfather from my father side. He died on February 11 and his birthday is January 12,
My Grandmother from my father side died on April 6 and her birthday is May 18,
My Lolo from my mother side has his birthday at September 1 and left us on September 26.

Just under the reach of a month, most people do die before or after their birthday. Coincidence or maybe it is just that.