Sunday, July 3, 2011

Harry Potter's Ending will be Epic!


How do you plan to prepare for the final Harry Potter film hitting theaters on July 15th? (14th here in Philippines) hmmm read the books from the first part to the last? (It doesn't mean that I have the books haha) or make a Movie marathon when you will watch the Sorcerer's Stone up to Deathly Hallows part 1? me? I do not know, I just want to watch Deathly Hallows part 2 whole when it shows period :D 


What to expect?, a lot of spells, a lot of tears to fall down and to hear the Movie-world most famous line "Expecto Patronum" and the final face-off between Harry and  Lord Voldermort. and I am pretty sure that when you walk out of the theater that is the time to get out the tissues and if you do not have use your shirt and hands (Before we go on I gonna say that I am not a very big fan of this movie series but I like it very much hehehe)

Actually when I heard the words "Epic Movie" the first movie that comes to my mind is the Lord of the Rings series. but I do not want to have an argument for what movie series is great of all! among Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, but you will have to agree to me that they are both better than Twilight. Am i right?


Lord of the Rings is a Masterpiece, Harry Potter is a Phenomenon, and Twilight is just a Film. Sorry for the fans but without of bias I can say that Twilight is just famous because of the 2 hunk guys there, and that is why the majority fans of that film is all Girls. and you cannot question me. You cannot argue to a Observer because you are a fan. did you get my point? (I wish you do) and after this Deathly Hallow's part 2 ends, the next movie series that will become EPIC is neither "Pirates of the Caribbean" or "the Chronicles of Narnia". Sorry again for Twilight fans just like Hayley William's said "You are the only Exception". :D

Ron and Hermione
Do you see the picture above? ohh this is one of the moment that fans have been waiting at long time. When Hermione and I will change our bows. Ohh........ sorry haha I mean when Ron and Hermione will exchanging their bows. :D

The pictures below shows that this series stands for so long and that is why it became Phenomenon :D
Hermione,Harry and Ron


Harry, Ron and Hermione


This Final trailer of the Deathly Hallows means a lot. When I watching it there is something that i can't describe with words. and sometimes goosebumps is not the exact word to say. 
July 14 or July 15? anu ba talaga!! :D
anyway Thanks for reading