Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pacquiao vs Mosley Fight intro "BORING"

Because Bob Arum switch the coverage of the Fight between our very own Manny Pacquiao and Sugar Shane Mosley from HBO to Showtime we will be unable to hear the familiar sound of "Let's get ready to Rumble" However, I'm not going to lie that I am a little disappointed that legendary ring announcer Michael Buffer will not be announcing the fight today. 

Michael Buffer
For some of you it may not make a difference, but for those who are used to having Michael Buffer in the big fights, it is kind of a big deal. That famous line, "Let's Get Ready To Ruuuumbllllleee!" will sadly be on vacation today It is true that Mr. Buffer is only in the ring for a few minutes, but believe me those few minutes make a huge difference. Those few minutes makes the fans nervous, excited, pumped, ready, happy, hyper...and the list goes on.

It's incredibly insane how Michael Buffer's famous line gets the crowd so pumped and excited in a couple of seconds. 

Jimmy Lennon Jr.
I also believe no ring announcer can announce the name Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao better than Michael Buffer. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore, since a different ring announcer will be announcing the fight



I guess we can't do anything about it, I'll just have to record the "Let's Get Ready To Rumble!" part and play it on my cellphone when the ring announcer says, "It's Showtime!" LOL :D