Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I wanna be here someday (The Shire)


All of us have our own place that we are so comfortable to stay and I'll gonna share to you mine. 

I always put the Shire as my home-town or the place where I lived in whatever social-networking site like Facebook or Twitter. It doesn't mean that I want to be a "Hobbit" but I want to be in a place that all I can here are the sounds of birds whispering and the flowing water from the river.

Have you imagine a place like THE SHIRE? have you heard that place?. Well it's a place from Middle Earth that told by J.R.R. Tolkien from his novel "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" yes the Hobbit that will be release as a film in December 2012. I've been adore Mr. Tolkien after I watched all three films of Lord of the Rings in theater  that called by the critics as a "Masterpiece" and I agree with that and if you don't. Go and search, the records is on book one of the Highest grosser film of all time (without the 3D promo) and winning 17 Oscars (the biggest movie-awarding) that other movies cannot achieve.

Based on J.R.R. Tolkien The shire was a peaceful dwelling where the hobbit lives in holes under ground. It was a very quaint town where everyone knew everyone else and everyone were great friends. The shire had never been touched or even discovered by the outside world, as many men thought it was merely a myth.

Well if my wish will granted to go to the Shire. I have my schedule for one day, in morning I will be listening to the story-telling by Gandalf and hear his words of wisdom, in the Afternoon I will ask Frodo and Sam to play Kite (well there's no wire of Meralco in this place) and in the sunset I will grab a pint sit on my wooden chair near fireplace and see the stars come out and the music plays on and on. (hear the music that play while you are reading this post.)

Thanks for Reading!